Congratulations, Tim Berry!
The 60th Annual Distinguished Marketing and Sales Awards (DMSA) gala banquet was held yesterday evening at Landerhaven. In our industry, DMSA is the premier honor. Presented by SME Cleveland, the awards acknowledge excellence and provide community recognition for outstanding sales and marketing achievements throughout Northeast Ohio.
We’re proud to celebrate Shamrock’s own Tim Berry, who humbly accepted his DMSA at the gala event.
Get to know our award winner.
Tim’s been in the industry for 28+ years. He’s passionate about serving his clients, providing creative and insightful direction for online company stores, tradeshows, promotional campaigns, sweepstakes, events, awards, corporate gifts, and more.
Under his leadership, Shamrock’s promotional and premium products division has grown by a whopping 525%. His strong command of technology solutions helps clients efficiently manage their marketing assets: creative, promo, print, packaging, fulfillment, and online company stores. Plus, Tim helped spearhead the Shamrock Cares program, a corporate-wide campaign that promotes eco-friendly and sustainable products and apparel and uses proceeds to inspire environmental responsibility through One Tree Planted. (He deserves the honor!)
Tim was in terrific company, accepting his award alongside some of the best in the business. The headliner of the evening was 2021 Business Executive of the Year, Dee Bagwell Haslam. An inspiration for so many, Dee is CEO of Haslam Sports Group; Managing Partner of the Cleveland Browns; Investor-Operator of the Columbus Crew SC; Partner, Pilot Corporation; and Partner, RIVR Media.
Here’s some background about Dee from SME Cleveland, “Dee Bagwell Haslam plays an active role in several companies and in the communities in which she lives. Dee and her husband Jimmy, as owners of the Cleveland Browns and investor-operators of the Columbus Crew SC, established a clear, concise direction for the organizations, focusing on three primary goals that properly respect their fans. Their vision is to build a consistently winning team; take exceptional care of the team’s fans by providing a premier experience throughout the year; and give back to their communities.”
It was refreshing to see the event back in action with live, in-person attendance this year. It was an evening that presented like a who’s who in Cleveland sales and marketing. Here are all 2021 DMSA honorees.
- Kimberly Bergmann, Regional Sales & Marketing Director I Generations Healthcare Management
- Tim Berry, Director, Promotional & Premium Products I The Shamrock Companies
- Leslie Berzansksy, Ohio Director of Marketing & Sales Enablement | Gallagher
- Rob Falls, President & CEO | Falls & Co.
- Lindsie Holton, Senior Account Executive| Gartner
- Karen Johnson, President | WF Hann & Sons
- Megan Kacvinsky, President | Point to Point
- John Kropf, President & Executive Director | Growth Capital
- Matthew Kuwatch, SVP, Marketing, Innovation, Business Development | Aurora Plastics
- Marilee MacAskill, Account Executive, Certified Trainer | Dale Carnegie
- Meredith Painter, Director of Marketing & Communications | Greater Cleveland Sports Commission
- Mary Beth Pate, Executive Director, Marketing and Philanthropy Communications | Cleveland Clinic
- Tony Rispoli, Senior Manager | Plante Moran
- Marie Scalia, Sr. Director of Integrated Marketing | Destination Cleveland
- Hillary Spittle, Director, Global Communications | Eaton
We’re so proud of Tim! We were thrilled to celebrate him and other friends and colleagues honored last night at the gala. Cheers to DMSA!