It’s no surprise that in today’s mobile world, incorporating video in your marketing program is essential to making brand connections with your customers. MarketingProfs today released an infographic that sums up the state of video marketing, capturing the latest data about video and trends to watch in 2018. Here are a few highlights:
• Video content earns 12 times more shares than text and images combined
• Viewers retain 95% of a message when they see it in a video, as compared to only 10% when they read text
• Live streaming video is gaining momentum: 82% of consumers polled preferred live video to static social media posts
• Bite-sized video content and personalized video will be used more and more: 61% of customers prefer custom and individualized content
• If you aren’t on Instagram already, consider jumping in: In 2017, 8 out of 10 users followed at least one business on their feed
• The new YouTube mobile sharing app will prompt marketers to create more engaging content
|Click here to view infographic|
The infographic below provides the entire video marketing forecast in format that is quick and easy to digest.
There’s no time like the present to evaluate and realign your marketing strategy to make sure you’re maximizing your efforts and your budget. If you’d like some creative ideas for ways to infuse your existing media outreach with video content, connect with me @firstname.lastname@example.org.