|The “Gold Watch” gift is rare today!|
- Vet your client list. Consider there are many organizations that cannot accept gifts from their clients and vendors. It’s important to vet the client/recipient list so that the gift campaign does not work against you.
- Identify your demographic. Think about who the gift is going to and then, how will it arrive—wrapped? In original retail packaging? Personalized with your logo? Will it be shipped, hand-delivered or presented at an event?
- Consider the occasion. Is the gift commemorating a holiday? An anniversary? A thank-you gift?
- Identify how the gift will be used. Do you see your gift sitting on your client’s desk? Is it a lifestyle product that you hope makes it to your client’s home? An impact piece? Something that has a short shelf life, such as food?
- Establish a budget. Does that include packaging and shipping?
|Shamrock jackets using the subtle 3-ring version of our logo.|