Digital technology has changed the way we communicate. Whether scheduling a meeting or participating in a video conference, we can now manage those tasks using our digital devices—functionality that makes the everyday a lot easier. It follows then, that to be effective in B2B marketing, digital must be a central part of your approach.
- 53% of B2B prospects say that social media played a role in their buying decision.
- LinkedIn, with its exploding use of video, is the emerging channel for B2B marketers.
- 97% of marketers say video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service.
- 76% say it helped them increase sales.
- 80% of marketers say video has increased dwell time on their website.